Explore the benefits of a Variable Capital Company (VCC) for Single Family Offices I KPMG
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
There is a rising trend of Single-Family Offices (SFOs) collaborating with licensed fund managers /institutions to make investments through a Variable Capital Company (VCC).
Join our panel of speakers from Shook Lin & Bok, Swiss-Asia Financial Services, Antica Capital and KPMG Singapore as they share their thoughts and experiences on possible reason(s) behind this; as well as the practical challenges and considerations associated with the use of a VCC from tax, legal, compliance and operational perspectives.
– Date: Tuesday, 5 September 2023
– Time: 4:30 pm to 8p m (Registration starts from 4 pm)
– Where: KPMG Clubhouse, 12 Marina View, #15-01, Asia Square, Tower 2, Singapore 018961
4:00 PM Registration
4:30 PM Panel Discussion and Q&A
5:45 PM Networking (Light refreshments will be served)
8:00 PM Event ends
- Deepak Kumar, Investment Director, Antica Asset Management
- Steve Knabl, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Partner, Swiss-Asia Financial Services
- Tan Woon Hum, Partner & Head of Trust, Asset & Wealth Management Practice, Shook Lin & Bok
- Pearlyn Chew, Partner, Real Estate and Asset Management, Family Office & Private Clients, Tax, KPMG Singapore