Citywire Sustainable Finance Congress
AIWM is proud to be one of the supporting organizations for Citywire Sustainable Finance Congress, and we are delighted to extend an invitation to you to join us and Citywire on the morning of 16th May at Raffles Hotel Singapore for the event.
Full agenda and register for this invite-only industry congress:
Citywire flagship Sustainable Finance Congress will gather the leading family offices and asset managers, prominent private banking CEOs, leading SI/ESG experts and innovative private clients who are at the forefront of driving change in our industry.
The event is complimentary to IAMs, multi family offices and single family offices, and it is CPD/CPT-qualified.
Industry leaders who will be speaking at the event include:
- Anurag Mahesh, Vice Chairman, APAC, Deutsche Bank International Private Bank
- Arjan de Boer, Head of Markets, Investments and Structuring, Asia, Indosuez Wealth Management
- Eleonore Dachicourt, Head of Sustainable & Responsible Investments, Asia, BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Eugenia Koh, Global Head, Sustainable Finance, Consumer, Private and Business Banking, Standard Chartered Bank
- Lee Wong, Head of Family Services, Asia, Lombard Odier Group
- Mae Anderson, Head of Philanthropy Services Asia, BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Marc Lansonneur, Managing Director, Head of Managed Solutions, DBS Bank
- Michael Blake, CEO Asia, Union Bancaire Privée
- Omar Shokur, Asia CEO and Singapore Branch Manager, Indosuez Wealth Management
- Sheryl Fofaria, Head of Social Impact & Philanthropy, Southeast Asia, UBS Global Wealth Management
By participating in the Congress, you will gain valuable insights into the latest trends and developments in ESG focused products, client requirements and the next stage of this critical agenda for private banking and private clients in Asia.
This will be a great opportunity to learn more about ESG and impact investing, collect CPT/CPD hours and network with some old and new friends.
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to reach out to Koye Sun, Head of Relationship Management at Citywire Asia, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you at this fascinating event on the 16th May!