We are delighted to invite you to our first AIWM Workshop in more than 2 years!
With the recent easing of community Safe Management Measures, we would like to take this opportunity to bring everyone together for a curated session based on the community’s areas of interest.
Participants will receive certificates of attendance.
PROGRAMME 10 May 2022
Mandarin Oriental Singapore
08.45 am – Registration
- 09.00 am – Bitcoin and Crypto Assets – The search for Opportunities by Cris Lu, Babel Finance (c/o TigerBrokers),
- 09.45 am – China In-Focus: From Macro to Micro by Zerlina Zeng, CreditSights
10.30 am – Break
- 10.45 am – SubFund VCC and ESG Guidelines by Guillaume Roux-Chaber, Interactive Brokers Singapore,
- 11.30 am – An Introduction to Citi Commodity Index and Quantitative Investment Strategies by Rikil Patel, Citi Bank
12.15pm – Lunch
01.30pm – End
Tuesday, 10 May 2022 from 9 am to 2 pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Where: Mandarin Oriental Singapore – Ballroom 1, Lobby Level 5 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039797
A certificate of attendance will be provided based on how many sessions you join.
- Existing SMM rules and regulations apply
- Only 5 pax per firm can register
- An SGD125.00 no-show penalty fee per person is applicable for this event.
- If you would like to register now but are unable to attend closer to date, please inform support-SG@aiwm.sg 48 hours before event day.